Reftec has recently been certified by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS). Our products are being utilized in the cruise industry, naval applications as well as onboard tankers and freight liners. Please contact us for your ocean going vessel HVAC needs.
"We have experienced great results from the products we purchased from Reftec International, including the “Allvac” Recovery Unit and the “Minipurge” Portable Purge Unit! I have and will continue to refer others to Reftec. They offer a superior product, at a fair price, and back it with excellent customer support!"
Jeff Carver, President
Summit Refrigerants, Houston Texas
A full line of units that provide on-site recovery and storage for all refrigerants in a mobile package.
• High and low pressure refrigerant recovery and storage units available
• Units mounted and hard piped on the ASME tanks
• Capable of handling the largest tonnage chillers
• High Speed recovery of vapor and liquid
• Storage tanks from 120 gallons up to 1000 gallons and more
• Meets all EPA, CE, ETL and ARI requirements
• Caster mounted for greater mobility
• All pressure reliefs included
• All hoses included
• 80% float cable and switch provided
• Bottom drains standard on all tanks
• All tanks ASME certified
• ¾” liquid and vapor ports on tanks for greater recovery rates
High Speed, High Efficiency Recovery and storage of all High Pressure Refrigerants
High Speed, High Efficiency Recovery and storage of all Low Pressure Refrigerants
Lite Evac Recovery and Storage Unit for use with high pressure refrigerants.
Pump-out and Storage for R12, R22, R134a, R407c, R500, R502, etc.
Integrated load cell tank scales for use with all types of tanks.